Each week we are scanning the horizon for interesting content on topics we like that we will post for your reading pleasure. These may be items that we agree with, or not, on issues that touch in some way on what we are working on in our labs. We hope you enjoy them, and that they provoke discussion and additional thought.
The full briefing, with abstracts and links to original sources, is available here.
IN THIS ISSUE
» MUTUALITY LAB
• Higher wages and better jobs support company growth: MIT Research
• Digital India and empowering citizens and businesses: Microsoft CEO and Indian PM
» CULTURE LAB
• The benefits of company culture integration during acquisitions
• Values, Millennials and the modern workplace
» DEMAND LAB
• Software CEO relates how the IoT can change the value chain for manufacturers
• Market adoption of in-person mobile payments expected to reach $34B by 2019: Forrester