Each week we are scanning the horizon for interesting content on topics we like that we will post for your reading pleasure. These may be items that we agree with, or not, on issues that touch in some way on what we are working on in our labs. We hope you enjoy them, and that they provoke discussion and additional thought.
Click here for a link to our complete briefing, which includes abstracts and links to the original source material.
IN THIS ISSUE
» MUTUALITY LAB
- Automation's effect on jobs and the workforce: how mutual?
- For BASF, new metrics of sustainability and driving growth
- High school students create tree model that could combat climate change
» CULTURE LAB
- Google's unorthodox way of solving company problems
- Lack of strong culture #1 issue impacting today's workplace
» DEMAND LAB
- An analysis of customer-centric Tesco's struggles
- McKinsey debunks mobile strategy myths